As a leader in the field, it is essential to learn from the successes and challenges that others have encountered. Particularly with the design and evaluation of programs, many expensive and difficult lessons have already been discovered through previous endeavors.For this Discussion, you review the literature and analyze a programâ€™s evaluation plan. As you do this, consider what can be surmised from this example and the others shared by your colleagues to guide the development of your programâ€™s evaluation plan.
- Search the literature and select an article of interest that includes a program evaluation. You may also select an article that has been presented in this course.
- Consider the following:
- Was the evaluation plan appropriate to the design of the program?
- Identify the goals and objectives of the evaluation plan.
- What were the activities related to this evaluation?
- Based upon the data, how valid are the outcomes?
Post a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
- Assess the appropriateness of the evaluation plan and share other information or insights as it relates to the evaluation approach.
- Include a full citation of your selected article.