Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to your submission of â€œApplication of Ethical Codes.â€ (attached) that you did
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. The Manual contains essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.Directions:
Present a revised version of the paper â€œApplication of Ethical Codesâ€ that makes improvements in the caliber of the writing and incorporates instructor feedback regarding content and writing. Include the following in your submission: (Just revise the thesis statement and the other parts highlighted in red in the rubric attached)
- A reflection (250-300 words) that provides a bulleted list of the changes you made to the paper and discusses your revision process including how you incorporated your instructor’s feedback into the revised version. Similar to an abstract, this section will receive its own page following the title page and preceding the introduction to the paper.
- The revised paper that incorporates instructor feedback; clarifies the thesis statement and solidifies supporting arguments; edits for grammar, spelling, and punctuation; adjusts word choice to display professional and scholarly language; and adjusts sentence structure for improved readability.
Write an additional 1,000-1,250-words that discusses the importance of evaluation, the methods used, and the ethical considerations associated with the evaluation process. This section should flow naturally from the revised paper. So, you may also need to revise your introduction and thesis statement to allow the ideas to connect. Include the following in your paper:
- A research-based discussion of the importance of clinical supervision leaders evaluating supervisees.
- A research-based discussion of the evaluative techniques the leader might employ during the supervision process. To what extent should the leader adapt those techniques to the individual supervisee?
- A research-based discussion of what feedback the clinical supervisor should offer to supervisees.
- A research-based discussion of the ethical implications of the techniques, adaptations, and feedback guidelines described above.