- Review the “Baccalaureate Program Outcomes” objectives for this course (In syllabus. Name of course: Health Policy and Finance).
- Choose three (3) of the six (6) Baccalaureate Program Outcomes (# 4 and two other), and describe how you have met each selected outcome using specific examples from this course only. Use specific examples from the course such as assignments, readings, videos and discussions in class. Please do not use assignments from other courses. You can provide examples of how you met the outcomes in clinical.
- Make sure one of the outcomes is #4 “Interpret the effects of health policy on populations and healthcare systems.”
- Submit as a word document.
- Use first person in your paper (I, me).
- Include a title page.
- 7th APA Format including a title page and reference list.
- One page per outcome set at 2.0 spacing. Total of 5 pages including title page, a page per each of the three outcomes and reference list.
- Each outcome is identified as a Level I heading.
Baccalaureate Program Outcomes
- 1. Identify health promotion and clinical intervention strategies for optimal individual and population wellness.
- 2. Deliver culturally responsive, patient and family-centered care that integrates evidence and is based on a foundation of a liberal arts education.
- 3. Use information technologies, teamwork strategies, and collaborative communication to improve patient care and create a safe care environment.
- 4. Interpret the effects of health policy on populations and healthcare systems.
- 5. Engage in life-long scholarship and professional development.
- 6. Apply leadership skills with creativity, compassion, and commitment to engage self and others in promoting and managing healing environments.