Research Proposal Project: Design (Sampling, Reliability, Validity)
After the literature review from previous week (Order #NH42686), for this section of your research proposal assignment, you will focus on the sampling, reliability, and validity of your research proposal. This section will include information on sampling, reliability, and validity.
The following components should be addressed in your paper:
Information on your sample
- -Sampling basic information (age, gender, criteria, etc.)
- -Sample size
- -Explain why your sample is appropriate for your study
- -Explain how your data collection process is consistent and reliable
- -Explain why your measurement tool is reliable
- -Explain how you will ensure you have a valid sample
- -Explain how you tested the validity of your measurement tool
APA formatting, references, and citations are required.
My research proposal question is: In young people aged 13-19 with mental health issues, does the use of combination of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and antipsychotic drugs, compared to the use of antipsychotic drugs only, lead to a significant reduction in symptom severity and an improvement in overall well-being within a 12-month follow-up period?