In this assignment, you will review the Depression Interactive Case Study (See attached word document) patient scenario and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient. You will need a minimum of two evidence-based practice articles to support your work.
- Use the SOAP Note document to organize your data for the case study assignment.
- Follow the requirements posted in the rubric.
- Interactive case studies should be three to five pages, excluding title and references pages.
- All papers must conform to the most recent APA standards.
- Be sure to include the questions listed at the end of the interactive case as listed below;
- Compile your information in SOAP Note format for organization.
- S: Differentials: List the three most likely differential diagnoses based on the chief complaint, with cited rationale (use DSM5 criteria to rule in/out). What is the etiology/pathophysiology associated with each diagnosis? What is the prevalence of each of these diagnoses?
- A: Choose one of your differentials as a primary diagnosis.
- P: Develop a plan of care for your chosen diagnoses, including the following:
- Diagnostic testing
- Pharmacologic interventions, including dosage, route, and frequency
- Nonpharmacologic interventions, including modality and frequency
- Education, including health promotion, maintenance, and psychosocial needs
- Safety plan
- Referrals required
- Follow-up, including return to clinic (RTC) in what time frame and reason, including any labs needed for next visit
All papers must conform to the most recent APA standards.