identify an instrument for diagnosing depression
- Identify a scholarly, peer-reviewed article that addresses the use of the instrument.
- Discuss if the instrument is appropriate for diagnosing the condition it is designed to assess or if the developers of the instrument reported that the instrument is only part of a comprehensive assessment for the disorder.
- Describe whether or not the instrument can be used to measure patient response to therapy/treatment.
- Discuss the psychometrics/scoring of the instrument, including reliability and validity.
- Discuss any limitations associated with the use of the instrument
Use the Portfolio Template Assessment Instruments (Word) (find attached) and to complete your portfolio assignments. Your information can be in bulleted format, or just a couple sentences for each criteria listed above. However you must use APA citations. You are NOT required to write this in a paper format.