Once the design and specific aims for the project are determined, the next step is to select the data collection method. It is critical that the data collection method is congruent with the study design and the project purpose. Please review Moran et al. (2020) textbook Chapter 7, page 166, Table 7.3 and page 168, Table 7.4 to answer these questions about your proposed Project
- State your type of study approach (Quantitative or Qualitative Research, Quality Improvement, Evidence-Based Practice, Program Evaluation) and indicate the strengths and limitations of the study type selected.
- As noted on page 175, â€œThe data collection phase of the project is action oriented and involves collaborators to assist with recruitment and data collection.â€ What is your current plan for recruitment? Which platform are you considering using?
- Examples of platforms include SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, and Kwik Survey.
- Have any of the articles that you have identified for your project utilized a platform?
- Provide a brief summary on which platform was used and if it was a good fit for the project.
PLEASE, SEND TO WRITER 584.
Please, ask for any clarification. Remember my project is more of quantitative approach. My goal is to teach nurses and patients and evaluate teachings. I plan to use questionnaires. I will check my computer 2-3 times daily for any questions you may send. Remember to always include articles both for medical and psych . I know alot of psych patients do have anxiety due to SOB resulting from COPD. Thanks . Please ask questions and if i have any update, i will message
Provides clear examples supported by course content and references. Cites three or more references, using at least one new scholarly resource that was not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
SEND TO WRITER 584