The field of nursing has changed over time. In a 750?1,000-word paper, discuss nursing practice today by addressing the following:
- Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual.
- Compare the differentiated practice competencies between an associate (ADN) and baccalaureate (BSN) education in nursing. Explain how scope of practice changes between an associate and baccalaureate nurse.
- Identify a specific client care situation and describe how nursing care, or approaches to decision making, differ between the BSN?prepared nurse and the ADN nurse.
- Discuss the significance of applying evidence?based practice to nursing care and explain how the academic preparation of the RN?BSN nurse supports its application.
- Discuss how nurses today communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and how this supports safer and more effective client outcomes.
Review the \”APA Formatting Tutorial,\” located in Class Resources. Utilize the APA paper template and the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center, to ensure correct paper formatting when preparing applicable assignments.
You are required to cite a minimum of three sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be appropriate for the assignment and relevant to nursing practice.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
1) The essay comprehensively explains how nursing practice has changed over time, including how these changes have impacted the scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual.
2)The comparison of the differentiated practice competencies between the ADN and BSN is comprehensive. A detailed and well thought out explanation for how the scope of practice changes between an associate- and baccalaureate-prepared nurse is provided.
- 3) A specific client care situation is identified, and a comprehensive description of how nursing care or approaches to decision making differ between the BSN-prepared nurse and the ADN nurse is provided.
- 4) There is a comprehensive discussion about the significance of applying evidence-based practice to nursing care and a detailed explanation of how the academic preparation of the RN-BSN nurse supports its application.
5)The essay includes a comprehensive discussion about how nurses today communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams. A comprehensive explanation of how this would support safer and more effective client outcom
6)The thesis, position, or purpose is coherently and cohesively advanced throughout. The progression of ideas is coherent and unified. A convincing and unambiguous conclusion aligns to the development of the purpose.es is included.
- 7) The thesis, position, or purpose is persuasively developed throughout and skillfully directed to a specific audience.
- 8) Comprehensive and compelling evidence is included. Multiple other perspectives are integrated effectively.
- 9)No mechanical errors are present. Skilled control of language choice and sentence structure are used throughout.
- 10)No errors in formatting or documentation are present. Selectivity in the use of direct quotations and synthesis of sources is demonstrated.