Evidence handling is important in computer forensics. One mistake in any of the stages can create issues.
In a 3–5 page report, complete the following:
- In your own words, what do you think computer forensics is about? Why are you studying it?
- What are different crimes that are committed on a computer or with a computer?
- What are the 6 stages of evidence handling?
- Explain in detail each of the stages of evidence handling.
- In your opinion, which stage do you believe is the most important, and why?
Your report must be written using the APA writing style. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab.