The assignments for Units 6–9 will be focused on a Population Health Care Delivery Project.
The four components of this Population Health Care Delivery Project include:
- community risk assessment
- intervention development
- implementation plan
- evaluation plan
In this unit you will complete the Community Risk Assessment which is the first step in development of a Population Health Care Delivery Project.
This Assignment is used as the evaluation tool for Course Outcome 2: Summarize, based on the evidence, specific population health risks.
You will write a 3–5 page MS Word document (excluding the title and reference pages) which contains:
- demographic and social determinants, including multicultural and diverse communities for your population health;
- community infrastructure variables;
- analysis of surveillance data collected for the risk assessment including
- sources of data (bibliographic databases, U.S. government sources of data and peer-reviewed evidence-based findings);
- data calculations; and
- criteria for assessing the quality and utility of the epidemiologic data.
- outcomes from the risk assessment related to the health of your target population;
- you must select one screening tool from one peer reviewed journal article and discuss the reliability and validity of the tool; and
- a minimum of five peer reviewed evidence-based journal articles with findings relevant to your target population and selected epidemiological problem.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and use APA 6th edition format