Choose ONE (1) question below to discuss. Include the question with your response.
- How do charity care and bad-debt differ in both definition and how they are treated on financial statements? Explain.
- What is the difference between net income and cash flow? In your discussion, include a discussion of what financial statements are used to report these measures.
- What are the three types of revenue on an income statement? Explain each.
- What is a non-cash expense? Provide some examples. What financial statement are non-cash expenses recorded on?
- What is financial accounting? How does it differ from managerial accounting?
Make sure you are properly citing your source(s) and providing your reference(s) for information you obtain from another source.