CSBI Domain III: The Discipline of Analytics
- “Business Intelligence” Domains
- What can analytics tell about what is going on, or willâ€¦, in the organization – lines of inquire about the past present and future for answers are needed to achieve performance and innovation
- Decision management â€“ Leveraging analytics for better decisions – greater speed, lower cost, yet more precision consistency and agility – and organizational performance
- Decision categories
During this course, you will spend two to four hours per week preparing for the CSBI exam, which will be taken in Week 6. As you prepare, you will reflect on what youâ€™ve learned in the form of a journal.
A journal entry containing your reflections on the CSBI content should be submitted for each domain completed. This week, your journal should contain one page on Domain III, and should include the following information:
- Title Page according to APA formatting.
- Describe what you learned from the Domain.
- Describe how you may apply the information in your current or future career.
- I am a call center Manager