Week 12 Assignment 2: Certification
- My courses
- Week 12: Entry into Advanced Practice: Certification and Licensure
- Week 12 Assignment 2: Certification
To do: Make a submission
Due: Sunday, 19 November 2023, 11:55 PM
Value: 100 pointsâ€”This assignment is worth 3% of the total grade.
Due: Day 7
Grading Category: IPP Document Development
After graduation, you must sit for board certification in your specialty foci. The following links provide access to the certifying boards for your NP specialty. Please access the site for the certification you will be seeking and review the eligibility requirements and testing parameters.
- ANCC: Boards for Family NP, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP, Adult-Gerontology Acute Care NP, and Psychiatric-Mental Health NP
- PNCB: Boards for Pediatric NP-Primary Care
- AANP: Boards for Family NP and Adult-Gerontology Primary Care NP
- NCC: Boards for Women’s Healthcare NP
As a summary, please add responses to the following prompts in the Individual Professional Practice Document (do not cut and paste information from the sites).
This is the question
i live in Massachusetts , i will take my board exam in massachusetts
- 1.Which Board certification will you be taking?
- 2.What are the eligibility requirements for your certification exam, and what documents do you need to register for the exam?
- 3.What are the testing parametersâ€”location, paper or computer testing, number of questions, test blueprint?
- What is your NPI number?