Mntrni.com Case Study
Mntrni is a mobile application that connects aspiring entrepreneurs with experienced and successful mentors in lots of different areas and specialties. The goal is to help them answer important questions and make crucial decisions. In the beginning, the platform attracted mentors in entrepreneurship only, however, now there are more than 30 mentors in 13 different areas. The process of booking a session with a chosen mentor is done through the application only. When a new client signs up, he/she will choose the area of mentoring, then choose from the available mentors who have experience in that area, finally choosing the time of the session. The mentors have the capacity to set the times for the mentees to choose from as well as accepting or rejecting the sessions. The platform is looking to expand soon and is currently looking for investors. Up to date, Mntrni had over 7500 minutes of free mentoring since its launch in November 2017.
1.Build the ultimate buyer persona for Mntrni?
2. Suggest 3 to 5 different revenue streams ideas that will work with this brand, you can use single or hybrid revenue sources and justify your reasons for each.
Instructions for the students:
▪ This assignment is an individual assignment.
▪ All students are encouraged to use their own word. ▪ Your Assignment must include: ▪ A cover page that contains the following:
▪ Student name, Student ID and CRN
▪ A title that well represents the content of your report.
▪ Assignment must be in Word format only no PDF.
▪ Your file should be saved as Word Doc. [Example] [Nouf Ahmed]  ECOM 301 – Case Study.doc
▪ A “References” section listing all sources included. And ensure that you follow the APA style in your report.
▪ A mark of zero will be given for any submission that includes copying from other resource without referencing it
. ▪ If the assignment shows more than 25% plagiarism, the students would be graded zero.