FOOT LOCKER IS THE COMPANY
- Name of Company and Ticker Symbol: Company name, ticker symbol
- 10-K Report: Paste the direct URL to the company’s most recent 10-K Report
- Company Website: Paste the URL to the company’s website
- Industry name and NAICS Code: Provide the name and NAICS code associated with the Industry Average data.
- Asset Utilization Ratios: Follow the formatting in the example below to present the data. See this sample eStatement Studies document for help in finding the industry average data needed for this assignment.
20XX 20XX 20XX** Industry Average*** Inventory Turnover (CGS*/Inv.) ) — — — — — — Fixed Asset Turnover (Sales/Net PPE) — — — — — — Total Asset Turnover (Sales/Total Assets) — — — — — —
*use Cost of Goods sold to make the comparison to the industry average more accurate.
**most recent year
*** list all 3 industry average figures for each ratio
- Evaluation: Interpret each of the ratios . Do you see any red flags? Does it appear as though the company is making efficient use of its assets to generate sales?