https://nursinghomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/New-Project56.png 0 0 https://nursinghomeworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/New-Project56.png 2023-05-17 13:40:342023-05-17 13:40:34Assignment: Final Paperâ€”Phase 3 of Final Project
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- You will complete the final paper in the form of a compliance and governance plan for an organization. You may use your own organization (although you must change the name for confidentiality purposes) or use a fictitious company. You may use the internet to look for examples of privacy policies and compliance and governance plans; however, the plan you develop must be in your own words. The plan must cover the issues and concerns that need to be addressed by the plan, including the following:
- Privacy issues of customers
- Protection of intellectual property your organization possesses (assume the company has some copyrighted or patented material [e.g., software] or some product)
- Cyberlaws that will apply to your organization
- The paper should be outlined as follows:
- Executive summary/introduction: Include the issues and concerns to be addressed by the plan. Provide four to five paragraphs introducing the plan, including the rationales for developing a compliance plan and the goals of doing so.
- Sections: Include sections that address each of the concerns noted above. See the bulleted points on topics the plan should cover. Provide a paragraph at the beginning of each section. Include any additional sections you believe necessary to develop a comprehensive plan.
- Conclusion: Provide a four- or five-paragraph conclusion to the plan. A bulleted list of recommendations would help to summarize the plan. Include suggestions for implementing the plan.
- The paper should be about 15 to 20 pages in length (double-spaced), and transitions between sections should be addressed.
- However just post 10 pages for now. then in the second phase you can post around 5 pages. Thanks.
- Any graphics or tables do not count toward the page count.
- Make sure to use 7th edition of the APA style guide where required. The paper should include credible references that are cited according to the 7th edition of the APA style guide. You may and should use research to develop your plans, but make sure to cite your sources. All written work should be your own.
- For questions on APA style, go to the APA Style Guide.
- Submit your assignment by the end of the workshop.