- Stahl, S. (2021). Essential psychopharmacology: Neuroscientific Basis and Practical Applications (5th ed.). Cambridge University Press.
- Stahl, S. (2021). Essential psychopharmacology: The prescriber’s guide (7th ed.). Cambridge University Press. (Reference as needed.)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine. (2021). Healthy sleep habits: Sleep hygiene guidelines.
- Bandelow, B., Michaelis, S., & Wedekind, D. (2017). Treatment of anxiety disorders. Dialogues in clinical neuroscience, 19(2), 93â€“107.
- Carlat Psychiatry Report Understanding and Treating Insomnia (PDF).
- Garakani, A., Murrough, J., Friere, R., Thom, R., Larkin, K., Buono, F., et al. (2020, December 23). Pharmacotherapy of anxiety disorders: Current and emerging treatment options. (Note chart within article on anxiolytic medications.)
- Lembke, A., Papac, J., and Humphreys, K. (2018). Our other prescription drug problem (PDF). New England Journal of Medicine.
- The Cartlet Report (2022). Understanding and treating insomnia. Cartlet Publishing
In this assignment, you will review the Anxiety Interactive Case Study patient scenario and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
Select the Patient Subjective Information tab. Within this tab, you will be able to watch a video to gain more insight regarding the patient as well as view important patient details.
For this assignment, you will
- 1. Review the Case Study.
- 2. Review the Comprehensive Case Study Content Exemplar to understand what is needed within your paper.
- 3. Use the Comprehensive Case Study Paper Template to write the assignment in the proper format.
- 4. Follow the requirements on the rubric and within the Content Exemplar.
- 5. Interactive Comprehensive Case Studies should be 3- to 5-pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages.
- 6. Interactive casise studies should include a minimum of three evidence-based practice guidelines or articles.
- 7. All papers should conform to the most recent APA standards.
Your case study write up should include specific reference to relevant guidelines and other clinical information. The national guidelines should also be considered within treatment plans.
- 1. Differentials: List the three most likely differential diagnoses based on her
- 2. objective findings, with cited rationale.
- 3. What is the etiology/pathophysiology associated with each diagnosis?
- 4. What is the prevalence of each of these diagnoses?
Develop a plan of care for each of the three differential diagnoses, including the following:
a. Diagnostic testing.
b. Pharmacological interventions, including dosage, route, and frequency.
c. Nonpharmacological interventions including modality and frequency.
d. Education, including health promotion, maintenance, and psychosocial needs
e. safety plan
f. Referrals required.
g. Follow-up, including a return to the clinic (RTC) in what frame and reason, including any labs needed for the next visit.
The RUBRIC/THIS IS DIFFERENT. PLEASE FOLLOW ACCORDINGLY.
All required differential diagnoses are included (including worst case) and fully supported by findings. Rationale for all differential diagnoses provided.
Rationale provided for all answers and decisions made regarding patient care. Rationale is based on current evidence, with 0 errors.
Comprehensive plan includes all components:
- Diagnostic testing
- Pharmacologic intervention
- Non-pharmacologic intervention
- Patient education
Approach to patient care is organized, logical, patientcentered, and costeffective, with 0 errors.
Logical and systematic organization of data.Correct terminology, spelling, and grammar.
SEND TO WRITER 584, IT’S PAT. I HAVE DOCUMENTS TO SEND TO GO WITH THIS. PLEASE REACH OUT FOR ANY CLARIFICATION.
The documents will be in 3 attachments.
one is the blank sheet to follow,
one is the sample to follow to answer the questions above.
one is an interactive anxiety case or scenario.