NU-664C-02-23PCS3 FamilyPsychiatric Ment.Hlth I
- My courses
- Week 5: Biopsychosocial Assessment and Mental Status Exam
- Week 5 Assignment 2: ADMSEP Mental Status Examination Practice Module
Week 5 Assignment 2: ADMSEP Mental Status Examination Practice Module
Due: Sunday, 4 June 2023, 11:55 PM
To do: Make a submission
Due: Day 7
Grading Category: Complete/Incomplete
The purpose of this assignment is to give you more practice completing a Mental Status Examination (MSE) and learn terminology needed to complete the MSE.
- Go to the Mental Status Exam.
- Select View Full eModule.
- Upload a document showing your mental status examinations (MSEs) of the two practice patients included in this ADMSEP module. Remember to pay close attention to the portions of the MSE that are most important depending on the patientâ€™s presenting problem and condition.
- Document your findings and upload your findings to this assignment.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded.
To Submit Your Assignment:
- Select the Add Submissions button.
- Drag or upload your file to the File Picker.
- Select Save Changes.