Address the following questions:
- What other strategic processes are closely tied to ERM?
- What three kinds of risks are identified within the City of Edmonton?
- What two criteria must be balanced in a successful ERM model?
- Who is responsible for dealing with and mitigating risks?
- To what body must the City’s strategic risks be reported?
Points are deducted if your submission does not adhere to the following requirements:
- Be a scholarly submission
- Include a title page
- Times New Roman font, 1-inch margin, and double-spaced
- Be at least two pages in length
- Should not consist of any bullet-points
- Have a reference page with at least three academic references
- You CANNOT use Wikipedia, LinkedIn articles, blogs, paid vendors, certification websites, or similar sources in academic writing. You CAN use reputable industry articles from publications similar to ComputerWeekly, PCMag, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, or similar sources. Academic journals and popular industry articles are accessible in the university’s library databases and Google Scholar. All references should not have a publication date older than 2005.