Imagine that you are a leadership consultant.
- Use the example of conflict in professional practice (from attached “Discussion: Conflict in the Work-place”) and build on the readings, and peer input you received.
- Critically analyze the situation and create a plan that would have helped to resolve the conflict and promote collaboration among the group.
- Your plan should include a minimum of five scholarly references not counting assigned texts, and be 7 to 8 pages long (page count does not include the cover or references list). Review your conflict scenario and include the following:
- Comprehension: Review the details of the conflict scenario, identifying the type and effects of the conflict.
- Application: Relate course content on delegation, empowerment, group dynamics, and constructive group roles and behaviors to the identified conflict scenario.
- Analysis/Synthesis: Clarify understanding of the internal and external variables contributing to the conflict. Create a plan that would have helped to resolve the conflict and promote a high- functioning health care team.
- Evaluation: Summarize the value of effective conflict- resolution skills for the nurse leader.
- GRADING RUBRICS
- Content of Paper: The writer demonstrates a well-articulated understanding of the subject matter in a clear, complex, and informative manner. The paper content and theories are well developed and linked to the paper requirements and practical experience. The paper includes relevant material that fulfills all objectives of the paper. Follows the assignment instructions around expectations for scholarly references. Uses scholarly resources that were not provided in the course materials. All instruction requirements noted.
Analysis and Synthesis of Paper Content: Through critical analysis, the submitted paper provides an accurate, clear, concise, and complete presentation of the required content. Information from scholarly resources is synthesized, providing new information or insight related to the context of the assignment by providing both supportive and alternative information or viewpoints. All instruction requirements noted.
Application of knowledge: The summary of the paper provides information validated via scholarly resources that offer a multidisciplinary approach. The studentâ€™s application in practice is accurate and plausible, and additional scholarly resource(s) supporting the application is provided. All questions posed within the assignment are answered in a well-developed manner with citations for validation. All instruction requirements noted.
Organization: Well-organized content with a clear and complex purpose statement and content argument. Writing is concise with a logical flow of ideas.
APA Grammar & Spelling: Correct APA formatting with no errors. The writer correctly identifies the reading audience, as demonstrated by appropriate language (avoids jargon and simplifies complex concepts appropriately). Writing is concise, in active voice, and avoids awkward transitions and overuse of conjunctions. There are no spelling, punctuation, or word-usage errors.