In the previous journal assignment, you planned how to evaluate the research for your selected theories. This journal reflection delves deeper into the various sources you are evaluating for the final project.
MY SELECTED THEORIST IS Martin Seligman: Positive Psychology and Learned Helplessness
(PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT TITLED “PROJECT THEORISTS” FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HELPFUL ARTICLES ON THIS THEORIST)
I’VE ATTACHED MY COMPLETED JOURNAL FROM MODULE ONE FOR YOU TO LOOK AT AS A REFERENCE!
In your journal assignment, address the following:
- Reflect on how the sources you found support or contradict your selected theory. Do your sources meet your evaluation criteria? Why or why not?
- Are you able to locate at least one primary source for this theory?
- Summarize the research source’s historical context, the research method, and how you located the research source.
- What is the historical context?
- What research method is used?
- Where are you locating your sources?
- Identify any other questions you have for the instructor at this point.
To help format your assignment, use the provided Module Two Journal Template .
For additional details, please refer to the Module Two Journal Guidelines and Rubric document.